Thursday, November 08, 2007

Quick Update

Hey! Some of you knew that I was to have my 10 week ultrasound appointment on Tuesday. Well, as it turns out, I had to cancel because I got a horrible case of the flu! It was TERRIBLE. I was very sick and couldn't even get in the car to go to my appointment. I am soooo thankful for Grandma Poo, Memaw and Jeffrey for taking such good care of me and Jack. I couldn't have made it without you. You are the best family ever!

My appointment has been rescheduled for Friday the 16th at 8:15 a.m. (yikes). I'll let you all know how it goes. So far I have no reason to believe that things are going anything but extremely well!

On a much greener note......we finally got our sod laid yesterday! So today my goal is to get pictures of the outside of the house and finally post all of the construction pictures. It has been a long time coming, and it is not finished yet, but I think that this is as far as we will get this season. Jeff has worked SO hard getting all of this done. It really looks wonderful.

3 comments:

Dana said...

Sorry you've been sick Betty! Hope your feeling better!!!

Kerry said...

Congratulations, Betty!

I'm so happy for you and Jeff. Sorry you're not feeling well...not nice when you're pregnant, but I'll be looking forward to your update!

Kerry Doyle

Molly said...

Been thinking about you and praying for you. How did your appt. go today?