Thursday, December 07, 2006

Christmas Time Has Come!

I have finally gotten my Christmas decorations up! This is really the first year that I've put much thought into it in my new house. I can't even tell you what I did last year. I honestly have no recollection of even putting up or taking down the Christmas tree. I know that we did have one, but I can't remember when I put it up! Things were kind of blurry last year since Jack was only two weeks old at this time last year.

I was kind of at a loss about where to put the Christmas tree. I was afraid that if I put it upstairs in the family room Jack would tip it over. So I ended up putting it down in the basement living room. It seems a little bit out of place amongst the big screen TV and movie posters, but all in all it looks quite good there. Anne and Bryan will be happy because that is where they like to be and they can help me make sure that Jack stays out of the tree. Once again, I am so thankful for my husband, for this beautiful home that he has shared with me, for our children and our church. Life sure is good.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's beautiful! You're soooo domestic!