Monday, May 14, 2007

MPoo


When I found myself to be a single woman again, I couldn't imagine that I would ever be fortunate to find myself with another mother-in-law as wonderful as Shirley had been. However, once again, God blessed me beyond my anticipation by giving me Sharon Gray as my new mother-in-law. I cannot even begin to tell you how she has been there for me, helping me, teaching me, keeping me sane, loving me, and loving my son in a completely self-sacrificial way. I feel completely accepted and loved, like any daughter would with her own mother. Sharon has seen me during some of my worst days, and not only loves me, but keeps coming back for more! Thank you, thank you, thank you, Sharon, for being the wonderful mother that you are, and for giving me the most precious gift that I've ever been given, your son and my husband! Thank you for the gift of your friendship!

No comments: