Thursday, October 27, 2005

New Family


About a month after we were married we took a trip to Florida to visit Jeff's kids. It was the first time for me to meet them, and I was instantly in love! They are the greatest kids, and I'm so fortunate that they have not only seemed to accept me as a special person in their dad's life, but they genuinely seemed to like me! We had a great time with them and made some very special memories. One of our favorite places to go was Bathtub Reef. It was wonderful beach with a natural coral barrier that kept out the waves and the sharks, so it was a great place to take the kids. It was my first time to actually SWIM in the ocean. Up until this time I had only just waded. It was so fun! It also became the inspiration behind the bathroom that Jeff designed and built for me. At any rate, it was on this trip that I started to not feel so well.......

No comments: