Tuesday, December 20, 2005

New Discovery

I've come to the realization that Jack is just a fussy baby. Isn't there an old wives tale that if you have an easy pregnancy and easy delivery, you won't have an easy baby? Well, I'm beginning to believe it. He is just the sweetest baby ever....when he's asleep, or being snuggled by mommy in a certain position (me laying back with him on my chest). But if he's awake and not being snuggled in exactly the right position, then he is generally crying. Now that we've got him sleeping at night, the crying is much more bearable during the day, but it is still crying none-the-less.

Today, however, I discovered the stroller. I remembered that in the nursery at church nothing will soothe a baby faster than putting him in a stroller and wheeling him around the nursery at top speed. I myself have done this several times. So, I thought, why not try it at home? It worked! He's asleep right now, in his room, in his stroller, and I have time to sit and write!

No comments: