Thursday, April 24, 2008

A Good Week

We've had a busy week...hence the lack of posting. After feeling pretty discouraged about the whole insulin thing, I got busy working around the house and just trying to "get happy". I also made some adjustments in my diet myself, and I have to say that although my numbers haven't gone down as far as they should be, I have at least been feeling better. When my numbers are high, I just feel terrible, I'm cranky and whiny and altogether not such a fun person to be around. I know that come Tuesday (my appointment with the endocrinologist) I will most likely be on insulin, but for now I'm just trying to enjoy the beautiful weather and the little life growing inside.

Jack is doing great and talking up a storm! He is really saying some amazing things....wish I could remember some to post here! Ha!

Only a few more weeks to go....yay!

1 comment:

Molly said...

Hang in there, Betty...not long now! Glad you've had a good week. Have a great weekend!