Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Tough Day

I just wanted to ask my friends to pray for me today. I am having one of "those" days....super tired, a lot of back pain and many contractions. It is frustrating in that I cannot point my finger at anything I actually "did" to cause me to feel this way today. I finally broke down at lunch and heated up a second cup of "wobbee" (coffee, as Jack says it), and so I feel a little perkier, but not much. Jack is driving myself and himself crazy as he is so bored. My mother is coming over in a little bit so that will help greatly. Just pray that I can get through this day without a complaining spirit, and still remaining grateful for the trial of this pregnancy. The end is so well worth it, but sometimes difficult to see.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I AM PRAYING FOR YOU!!! I LOVE YOU!!
G