Monday, November 14, 2005

True To Form

I'm nesting.

Last week I didn't have the energy to even get up off the couch and cross the floor to answer the phone. Today my plans include: finish painting Jack's room, vaccum the floor, shampoo the floor, and get ready to hang the border. What???!!

It might have to do with the fact that the ladies at church gave me a TERRIFIC shower yesterday, but all the presents are still in the truck because at this point the room is not ready enough to move them in. It could also be that as the time draws closer I'm freaking out a little bit about what the labor and delivery part is actually going to feel like, so I'm content with occupying my mind with other things. Or it could be that I'm just following the same form that pregnant women through the ages have followed and I'm "nesting". At any rate, I've got to go because there is just too much to do!

No comments: