Thursday, November 10, 2005

Words In The Night

Since I posted about my time of "sickness" I've been finding myself thinking about that time alot. I have to say that it really was a nightmare time for me for several reasons. We were going through some trials other than the pregnancy at the time and the stress of those situations seemed to make my morning sickness that much greater. God has a way of using the choices that we make and the consequences for them to draw us closer to him, and this time was no different. During the worst times, in the middle of the night, when my husband would wake to find me moaning and thrashing around our bed, he would put his arms around me and draw me very close and start praying out loud to God to help me. In those times I felt so close to my husband, and knew beyond a doubt that God was there. I can't say that I always felt better, but somehow I was able to calm down and handle it better. I can't say enough about how much I love my husband. To me, he did the best (and only) thing that he could do for me--he brought me before God. I pray that you have a friend or close loved one that would do that for you. I am so lucky that I do! I love you, Jeffrey B!

No comments: