Thursday, January 26, 2006

Up Since Four


Yes, I've been up since 4:00 a.m. Don't look too bad, do I? Well, I confess that I took a shower and got dressed. It was interesting, being up so early.....I took a shower leisurely and was not interrupted by.....well, anything! I don't know that I will do that on a regular basis, but it was o.k. for today. Now you're asking, what the heck were you doing up at 4:00 a.m.? Well, Jack slept from 9:00 p.m. until 4:00 a.m.! If only I had gone to bed when he did! Unfortunately, I stayed up until midnight. After he ate this morning, I just laid in bed listening to him breathe and praying for him. I really hope that we are able to get some answers today at the doctor. I think that we may take him down to Indy to see one of the peds there where Grandma Poo works.

It's hard to wait. It's hard to not know all the answers. It's hard when it's your responsibility, and yet you don't know what to do. It's hard. How am I supposed to do this when I don't have all the answers? Duh, Betty. You KNOW Who has the answers. I just need to chill, and wait for the Heavenly Father to do His thing. You know, that THING that He does.....called taking care of His children, giving us everything we need, supplying wisdom and comfort, gathering the little children in His arms. Yeah, that thing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh, my poor betts...I miss you...I'll pray you get a nice loooong sleep. Has Lori adjusted him yet? Maybe his little vertebrae is out of whack, although that wouldn't explain the scary bleeding.

Poor little Jack Jack...at least he's not turning into a fireball since he's so upset.