Saturday, March 03, 2007

Gray Family 6

We are happy to announce that we will be welcoming another little Gray matter into our family sometime in November. Yes, that's right--November. For those of you a little slow on the uptake, Jack was also born in November. Let's just say that February is a good month for us!

We told the twins last night and their response was typical.....Anne screamed and Bryan said, "Cool" and went back to watching his TV program. We sure do love those kiddos! Jack, well, he hasn't said much about it yet.

Jeff is very excited, and I am excited, yet dreading the morning sickness period. So, if you don't see me around much for the next 4 months, you'll know why. If you need a refresher, read this.

We are indeed blessed.

9 comments:

Burman Batch said...

I am so excited for you!! I will be praying that the morning sickness won't be so bad!!

Leanne said...

Congratulations, Betty! I just had my first 24 hour day of morning sickness...and I'm not enjoying it...I will try to remember to pray for you, when I'm feeling like I've been a rocky boat for 3 days! I'm very happy for you... Don't worry about Jack...he will LOVE being a big brother (most of the time!)

Unknown said...

Oh, what great news!! I'm thrilled for you and your family. I will add you to my prayer list!

Anonymous said...

Congrats, BETTS!!! Woohoo!

SooAnn said...

Congrats Betty! I was so excited for you when Gaylene told me! I hope you have an "uneventful" pregnancy!!

Annie said...

Congratulations! Our boys will almost be the same amount of months apart! Hope the morning sickness isn't too bad! Thinking of you!

Michelle H. said...

Hey Gray family contgrats on 6. I will pray you dont have all day sickness! Love ya Lots Michelle

Betty 'Rie said...

Thank you to all of you for your kind comments! Keep praying! Annie, you look great!

Sandy said...

Betty, I am so happy for you!